In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Product purchases
If you purchase Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of Char Market Internet servers (i.e. log file information like IP address) or through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that our site places on your computer’s hard drive to recognize repeat users and facilitate the user’s use of the site. Also, our cookies allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data for content improvement, targeted advertising, and marketing and promotional purposes.
Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Char Market may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Char Market, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Char Market, Fast Fork LLC, Good Fork LLC, & Frank Ingrao Inc may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Char Market or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Char Market; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Char Market, or the public.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Char Market collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Char Market collects this information for the following reason(s): we are an alcohol retailer, we require age verification of over 21 years…
We provide information about our personal data practices for children on our home page and wherever we knowingly collect personal data from children on our Web site. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
Disconnecting your Char Market Account from Third Party Websites
Sale of Our Company
Char Market welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Char Market has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Char Market at:
Frank Ingrao Inc/ Char Market
777 US 202 N
Raritan, New Jersey 08869
Effective as of December 23, 2020